1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Excited!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Snakeman1066, Oct 11, 2009.

1. anybody try the new Dark Boost with the voltage control from FuzzHugger?

i want another Dark Boost and the Devi models are proving hard to find and when you do they are pricey (well duh she isn't making them anymore)...stumbled on the FuzzHugger version

darkboost.

well? anybody?

probably going to buy it payday anyway...

2. ase_one23

ase_one23

Oct 23, 2008
    Glasgow
    i've got an original darkboost and am considering having 2 on my board. yum yum.

3. I'm pretty sure that the Fuzzhugger version is identical to the Devi one, except with the added voltage sag knob. Devi licensed the circuit out to Tom, so he could keep it going.

BTW - a lot of Devi's discontinued pedals are going to carry on at other builders. Fuzzhugger has the Dark Boost and is getting the Destructo Noctavia (he also took over the Mellowtone Wolf Computer). Dwarfcraft is taking over the Spectacular Aenima and the Bit/Dream/Synth Manglers from Devi.