1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Exotic envelopes

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Drone, May 1, 2001.

1. I am really into the sound of the envelope filter. I am curious to know if anyone here has had experience with the Frostwave "Funkaduck"> WWW.frostwave.com, the Chunk "OOFunk"> WWW.chunk.com.au, the MoogerFooger Lowpass Filter, or any other "out there" pedal...Every pedal is a little different...I am interested in the differences in their Characters...Please relate any experiences and/or opinions.

2. slam

slam Guest

Mar 22, 2000
    Virginia
    I emailed Frostwave a while back about the Funk a Duck and they indicated that it is designed more for guitar and not bass.

Thanks for that other link. Those Chunk pedals look pretty cool. I had never heard of them before. I emailed them to ask about prices.

3. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
    Try http://www.musictoyz.com cos they have real audio I dont work for them or anything and I have not bought from them. Look for the Lovetone Meatball and the Robot something as well.