1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

**EXPIRED** Free One Year Subscription to Bass Player Magazine

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kulit17, May 5, 2015.

1. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    This is pretty cool if you love junk email and physical mail.

2. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

this will be my third free BP mag subscription and I did it a bunch of other times with other mags... no change really or an overwhelming flow of physical mail (plus I add a little tag on address2 so I know if my home address was used by them)......as far as email, I use a junk email add for this - so don't really care :thumbsup:

Just make sure you select "no" with every other selection and "no thanks" where applicable.

3. tbz

tbz

Jun 28, 2013
    SoCal
    Yup, this is on the level. Subbed at work with the same offer, no additional junk mail.

4. PunkKitty

PunkKitty Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2014
    "We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to qualify for the FREE publications listed below."
    :(

5. kulit17

Weird, I just tried it and it went through for me....:eyebrow:

@ 19:46 may 5

17382891852_7db5780076_z.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  6. 1960jbass

1960jbass

Mar 28, 2013
    Berwick, PA
    Worked for me.

7. PunkKitty

PunkKitty Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Okay. I tried it again using my previous profession. This time it went through. 3 subscriptions to guitar/bass mags in two days. Not bad. Thanks!

8. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Same here. I've gotten the deal on Bass Player in the past with no problems. :)

9. Agreed.

I'm 56 years old and hardly a Kneejerk Greenie, but I'm actually stunned that people still want periodical print media showing up in their mailbox.

10. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Hey, I throw it in the recycling bin when I'm done with it.

Thanks OP! Hopefully this will stack on the $8 sub I got from groupon.

11. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    Thanks!

12. Jim C

Jim C Is that what you meant to play or is this jazz? Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Thanks
    I missed the first chance to get a free BP subscription

13. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Worked OK for me. I had to do a little navigating to find the Bass Player offer vs. the Guitar Player option.

I already get about 4 car magazines every month, plus I scan two newspapers every morning, plus I usually am reading at least two books at the same time. Not a problem.

I pass the car mags along to an outfit that sends magazines to overseas US military troops - I figure the guys can always get a kick out of car magazines.

14. dcarwin

dcarwin

Feb 11, 2013
    You said jerk, not me. FYI - You can actually read this on a plane when "devices are off" and you can throw it on a music stand as well. :)

15. dcarwin

dcarwin

Feb 11, 2013
    I fear we we are going to being receiving two copies...

16. Thanks. Yes maybe I was a little harsh, inferring that others should prefer what I prefer.

I do live in an area where I have to haul off my own recyclables, that probably drives part of my feeling about paper media. :)

17. steveinohio

steveinohio

May 27, 2007
    Tried it. Hope it comes.

18. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Same. +1

Then again...I have two full magazine boxes of Bass Player mags from 1988-2010 that I told myself I'd get rid of and I still had to lug those around when I moved recently.

...why again did I fill out that form? :roflmao:

19. kulit17

Got all three free mags!!!!

19226607866_f0dcb5a666.

Jayhawk likes this.