exploding terrorists in the u.s!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stephen Soto, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Tasteless.... just tasteless. The only people who are more idiotic than the makers are the ones who will be buying them. Lame.
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I can certainly understand the sentiment, but have to agree with the above statement. Political. IBTL or IBTM.
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    [hillbilly voice] Hey bubba, I'ma fixin' to blow me up some be-yen laden. Yee haw! Youanttoo?[/hillbilly voice]
  4. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    yeah. i really could see a lot of people doing that... sadly. i do think most/a lot of people in the u.s are immature.
  5. So...you're saying I shouldn't blow off the 3 cases I have?
  6. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Oh you all need to pull the bug out :D Those lare funny. Tasteless yes, but still funny.
  7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Just keep it all light hearted. Or else........I'll.....I'll have to........have to take it the Lobby!!
  8. Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    +1 Couldn't have said it better myself.
  9. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I heard that if Kerry wins the election, they are going to have George W. ones made.
  10. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

As tasteless and childish as that Toby Keith song (I don't even know the name of it).
  11. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    THESE ARE MY PEEPS! I live in Papillion. Plattsmouth is about 15 mins south of Papillion. I think it should be noted that Cass county Nebraska (the county that Plattsmouth is in) is the number two county in the US for Meth production.
  12. I'm picturing a Cass County Talkbass get-together. It would last, like, 4 days, uninterrupted.. :D

13. Good point...seems like harmless fun....wouldnt mind blowing up our prime minister myself....i mean the head of our prime minister on a fire cracker
  14. You're just saying that because Latham has threatened to beat you up. :rolleyes:

15. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    check out my signature...i think that's pretty much the feeling of the whole us military...i'm all for blowing up some terrorists
  16. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    LOL you have no idea how true that is. We'd all shed those unwanted pounds in that time frame too - from 175lbs to 90lbs in four days!
  17. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    fomr the article... ""What are we trying to teach our children?"
  18. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Don't get me wrong. I can't stand these guys just as much as every other American, but this is immature and degrading to us as Americans and also very typical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.