1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Extech Sound Level Meter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JanusZarate, Mar 8, 2016.

1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Price:
    $60
    Up for sale is an Extech sound level meter, model 407736. I originally used it for a few projects and measuring band sound levels, but have since seldom needed it. This is a great tool for getting a better sense of the relative SPL of your rig or your band, in addition to verifying if you are violating a noise ordinance with your garage band practice sessions. ;)

The meter itself is in excellent condition, and comes with the original wind screen and hard vinyl case. The case itself has some edge wear, but is otherwise still great. Asking for $60 shipped within the U.S., or $50 local sale in the San Francisco Bay Area (if you pick up from me). PayPal only for shipments, cash or PayPal OK if local sale.

I will consider shipping internationally but I will need to get a separate shipping quote and add on the extra cost.

The first two photos are of my actual meter, and the third is a stock photo:

image. image. image.

2. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Sale pending!

3. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    SOLD