Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

extension cab for combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Lagomarcino, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Lagomarcino

Lagomarcino

Nov 12, 2002
    Iowa
    I recently got a Peavey combo 115, which it very nice i might add, but im wondering what a good extenstion cab would be in addiditon to it. I'm probably going to go for a 210 or something to that effect. Any input would be nice.

2. well how much money do you have what kind of music do u play what kind of bass do you have and what kind of sound do you want those are all questoins you need to answer before you can get a educated answer from us. but u cant beat avatar for the price and quality. www.avatarspeakers.com

3. Lagomarcino

Lagomarcino

Nov 12, 2002
    Iowa
    well... I'm pretty poor, therefore I have Johnson p-bass, not too much money, and I play most everything from funk/slap to rock. That's still not much to work with but consider it my challenge to you.

4. Jack

Jack

Sep 6, 2003
    Newcastle, UK
    If Peavey works for you, get a Peavey EXT cab. :p

5. TampaBlues

TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    Make sure to get one with the right ohms or you could ruin your gear. Peavey makes cabs both in 8 and 4 ohms so make sure you get the right one.;)

6. you can get a avatar for cheaper and many people consider then superior to peavey.

7. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA