1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Extension in Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner [DB]' started by robobass, Oct 20, 2020.

1. robobass

robobass

Aug 1, 2005
    Cologne, Germany
    Private Inventor - Bass Capos
    I just wanted to share this recent work from Matthias Beimdiek. He has recently re-opened his shop after a long hiatus, and obviously knows his craft.

Biemdiek.jpg

ldduarte, Phil Rowan, dhm and 3 others like this.
  2. Calvin Marks

Calvin Marks Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Toronto
    Very elegant.

3. bassmanbrent

bassmanbrent Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    Beautifully done. I like how he didn't drill through the scroll. BTW those brass hat pegs must be murder on bass bags!

4. Wow! That is excellent work! I'm planning to temporarily relocate to Copenhagen late next month and will need a bass to borrow while I'm there. I'll have to reach out to him and see if he can help.

5. Malten

Malten

Apr 2, 2012
    Ireland
    Beimdiek is a great luthier! The extension is beautiful. May I ask about the price?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021