1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

extra tickets to Oteil Burbridge show in NYC 4.28.06

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by cosmicevan, Mar 27, 2006.

1. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    I have some extra tickets for the Oteil & the Peacemakers show on Friday, April 28th @ Coda. Face value of the tickets are $15. There was a service fee of $3.50 on each ticket from music today that I'll absorb.

This is sure to be a legendary night with bass virtuoso Oteil Burbridge (of the Allman Brothers & Aquarium Rescue Unit fame).

The night also features other acts before otiel:
    * TBA @ 7:30pm
    * Asterisk @ 8:30pm - Asterisk conjures up a groove laced with funk, rock, and improvisation so deep that once you're dialed in, you're guaranteed to get down.
    * Dynamic Stew @ 9:30pm - Dynamic Stew: NOUN, definition: A variety of intense, original music, ranging from dirty funk to psychedelic jams, mixed together and thrown into one large pot. Served extra hot and saucy for everlasting flava.

This show is general admission and for an 18 & Older crowd. The show is at Coda on the corner of 34th street and madison ave.

check out the other bands...
    Asterisk – http://www.asteriskband.com
    Dynamic Stew - http://www.dynamicstew.com

2. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    i only have a few left...PM me for more info. sure to be a SICK show.

3. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Clear out your inbox! I really want (2 of?)those tickets!

4. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    sorry about that...my supporting membership expired, but now I've restored it for another year. gotta support the community!!!

Please drop me a PM and we can work out the details. Its gonna be a great night. Coda is a really amazing club - beautiful inside!!!

5. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    lamborghini98, i pm'ed you back and cleared my inbox. never heard back from you...still interested in this?