1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Extremely rare B.C.Rich Wave

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by weekend warrior, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    Strings:
    Im on the fence about this bigtime...This bass is sooo cool and sooo rare! Thinking about possible trade or best offer cash. Im a 4 string guy. I would consider cool fender trades. let me know what you have out there. Now, The particulars. 2001 Japan custom shop B.C. Rich Wave bass. This is one of only 2 documented examples to have ever left the custom shop.This bass is unreal! It sounds like a piano and plays like butter. There is not a mark on it anywhere that I can see.Its a bit of an enigma to me that this body style was Bernie favorite and there were so few made(US and Japan alike).This is by far the most comfortable to play of all the B.C. Rich body styles. This bass is so attractive and so sexy.and so stupid rare.Comes with the clean original hardcase.The neck is perfect and to die for.I will let it go for the right cash offer or right trade.Let me know what you have out there.

Attached Files:

maves75 and cardinal like this.
  2. Brutus74

Brutus74 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Ohio
    Very cool. I've always wanted a natural koa or maple wave, but this is pretty bad ass.

maves75 likes this.
  3. dusterdan

dusterdan

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
  4. They are supposed to be identical. So I really cant say for sure. However . I did get this from Japan if that helps

5. The fretboard on mine is a lot darker and richer than that one.It could be the light in the pics .. but I doubt it.And there isn't a mark on it that I can find

6. And......SOLD!

maves75 likes this.