1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F Bass AC 5 Great Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jon5252, Dec 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jon5252

jon5252 Gold Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    For Sale or Trade-
    Absolutely fabulous F Bass AC 5. I acquired this via a trade here on TB a little over a year ago. The bass is flawless with the exception of two pencil lead size dents in the body and a tiny scrape on the top of the head stock. The pictures here are from the previous listing. The only difference now is the bass is strung with the correct F Bass exposed core string as it was originally delivered. Worked great with the tapes as well, but also really like the authentic F Bass vibe with the intended strings.
    There is nothing wrong with this bass and I ought to have my head examined for even thinking about this. But I am interested in getting another Pentabuzz and that is what this ad is about. For trade material I would consider a pristine Pentabuzz, one of the more recent with the "Thunderguts" switch and 19mm spacing and some cash. The amount depends on the condition and content of the Pedulla- I am negotiable. But I am not interested in any with "player wear" (a euphemism for beat up ). If I did not show the three small flaws on this bass you could play it all night and not notice they were there. It is really clean. Ships in the original F Bass soft gig bag. If you have some interest email me with details and any questions you might have.

Attached Files:

2. mVC

mVC

Jan 28, 2006
    PM sent

3. jon5252

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    Deal made awaiting payment

4. jon5252

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    Deal fell apart- bass is still available.

5. jon5252

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    IMG_1967.JPG IMG_2001.JPG

6. jon5252

Nov 22, 2009
    Boise Idaho
    Couple of new pictures of the AC5

7. mVC

mVC