1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F Bass BN5 Northern Ash / Maple. Fbass BN5 - Immaculate, and as new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crossover, Apr 26, 2020.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    $3200
    Strings:
    F Bass BN5 Northern Ash body in Brown Burst finish, freshly strung with new F Bass strings. I’m the sole owner from new and she is in immaculate condition. I've had several and this one has "it", does the ash/maple "jazz bass on steroids' thing as you'd expect but there's also an evenness and piano-like quality to all her notes. Versatility and presentation are second to none. Ergonomics are on point, with the neck carve having a bit more meat than my others. It is the best example to date that I've encountered from the crew in Ontario; definitely a standout.

IMG_9732.JPG IMG_3765.JPG IMG_8785.JPG IMG_3677.JPG IMG_8376.JPG IMG_7208.JPG IMG_8347.JPG IMG_0397.JPG IMG_1494.JPG IMG_3844.JPG

Specs:

• Satin Brown Burst finish with black grain enhance
    • Northern Ash Body
    • Maple Neck and (22-Fret) Fingerboard
    • F Bass preamp: V/V/T, (boost only) B/M/T, passive mode and single coil mode
    • 34.5" Scale
    • 19mm spacing
    • 10.8 lbs (built beefy on purpose)
    • New 2.0 original Gig Bag
    • All paperwork from new

$3200 Shipped/Insured
    within the lower 48. NO TRADES please. Paypal ok.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. satchelbaglio

satchelbaglio Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Richmond, B.C.
    Awesome bass, just traded for my third BN5 bass. You miss them when there gone.
    If i am not mistaken that is a brown burst colour pattern.
    GLWS

bass4worship, Tom7 and crossover like this.
  3. Love the color.

crossover likes this.
  4. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Sold with thanks!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021