1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F Bass BN6 for local DFW trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Adam Wright, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, GHS Strings
    I have a sunburst ash body, ebony board BN6 F bass. I'm only looking to do a local Dallas/Ft. Worth area trade right now. Bass is in very good condition but does have wear due to the thin finish. I'm only looking for a 5 string. May be able to trade up w/ cash but prefer a straight trade. Let me know what you have.

Bass has been traded.

pics:

http://www.thelowend.net/gallery/images/fbass/fbass507/CIMG2847.JPG

http://www.thelowend.net/gallery/images/fbass/fbass507/CIMG2851.JPG

Note: I no longer have the slap guard but have left the black screws in place.

2. Adam Wright

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    bump

3. CNTX

CNTX

Dec 7, 2006
    Austin TX
    Any interests in a Nice Bossa OB-5 ??

Hey, Looking to see if you had any interests in a Maple ash OB-5 Bossa. Satin finish body, inlays on the neck, Quilted maple pickup covers, 18V electonics. I personally really dig Bossa's. If you curiorus check out Bossa's section on this forum.
    I"ve been looking to get back on a six and don't have the bread to pick one up.

If you're not interested please let me know so I can take the pics off of your post.
    Thanks,

4. Adam Wright

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    I'll pass on the Bossa. Thanks for the offer though.