1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade F Bass BN6 Magenta Ceruse

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moon-bass, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:26 PM.

1. moon-bass

moon-bass Supporting Member

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale/trade is my beloved F Bass BN6. Back when I played 6 strings, I searched long and hard for the perfect bass - I went through at least 2 dozen 6ers before I found the perfect one - this BN6. It's playability is unmatched, it sounds incredible, and looks stunning - the magenta ceruse is a sight to behold! Many years ago I had a hand injury and had to move from 6 strings back to (mostly) 4 strings, and this beauty has just been sitting. I've been holding onto her because I couldn't bear to sell, but it's a shame to just let it sit. I'll try to dig up the wood that it's made of over the weekend. It was made in 2000.

Other than a ding at the headstock and a few very minor body indents, the bass is in excellent condition, especially for a 19 year old bass. As I had said, it has basically sat for about the past 10 years untouched. Comes with your choice of gig back or hsc.

Trades - Sadowsky basses, vintage Fender Jazz basses, Fender Custom Shop Jazz basses, Foderas, Zon basses with graphite necks, and other high end Jazz-type basses (lightweight) are what I am most interested in, otherwise hit me up - worst I could say is no. Also interested in a Mesa 400+ plus cash.

$3600 plus shipping!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 9:22 PM
    TolerancEJ and Fred312b like this.
  2. moon-bass

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    I think I have this priced wrong ... dropped to $3200 ... make me an offer

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 10:12 PM
    bass08053 likes this.
  3. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    string length? String spacing at the bridge?

4. moon-bass

May 10, 2004
    USA, New Orleans
    Both are standard F Bass - 34.5 and 19mm respectively.

TolerancEJ likes this.