1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F-bass BN6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wellso74, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. wellso74

wellso74 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Bucksport, Maine
    Price:
    $2600.00
    Strings:
    2011 Fbass BN6. I am the original owner. I also have a VF5 and have owned two BN5's I love Fbasses. I'm selling this bass because I need to raise money for another build that will hopefully suite my needs more. I believe it is 9.6Lbs I ordered this bass with the request to have it under 10 pounds.

I can't tell your how torn I am on doing this, but I feel that I need to try a 6 string that has a 33" scale and an 18mm string spacing. I am open to trades if your bass fits this description or a Zon Vinny VB 6string.

Most importantly, the bass has been repaired due to a small hair-line pressure crack that occurred around the top of the control cavity- tone/volume knobs. I'm not sure how it happened- I baby my gear= BUT I play almost every weekend. As soon as I noticed this- I reached out to Fbass for an opinion on the repair, I ended up taking it to my tech guy and he made a complete repair which included a refinishing. You cannot tell that there was ever any damage and works perfectly.

The neck, body and electronics are flawless. comes with original case and I'll throw in the Fbass strap which has strap locks. $2600 plus actual shipping. United States Only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. ranat

ranat

Dec 22, 2010
    LA California
    did you ever try the old FBASS BN series with 3+2 tuners & old preamps? Which one did you like

3. wellso74

Jan 8, 2010
    Bucksport, Maine
    I did! I had a BN5 that head that tuner arrangement! great bass!

4. Archaeobass

Archaeobass

Dec 12, 2008
    Sunnyvale, CA
    PM'd

5. wellso74

Jan 8, 2010
    Bucksport, Maine
    R
    PM responded

6. wellso74