Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F Bass BNF5 5-string fretless - $1850

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jdombrow, Apr 3, 2003.

1. jdombrow

jdombrow Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Stunning 5-string fretless F Bass with sunburst finish!

Body has an alder center block with maple wings. Neck is maple topped with a beautiful figured ebony fingerboard (unlined), with 28 fret positions. There are position markers for each fret in the top of the neck, as well as small position dots in the face of the fingerboard starting at the 12th fret position. It has wood-covered pickups, an ebony bridge and wooden control knobs.

Warm buttery tone to die for!

The photo shows a bass with only passive controls. My bass has the 3-band active preamp as well, which adds 3 additional knobs to the front (active bass, midrange and treble). Two of the controls are push-pull switches for passive/active and single coil/double coil switching.

I'll rate it at 8.5 out of 10 due to minor scuffs and nicks.

I can't seem to get my photo to post, so please email for photos.

For more details and specs, see:
    http://www.fbass.com

Asking $1850, plus shipping from Colorado. Includes original F Bass gig bag, which is heavily padded and much stiffer than most typical gig bags.

Jim Dombrowski

2. jdombrow

Jan 16, 2002
    Colorado Springs, CO
  3. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    so, you sure you don't wanna send that here...;)

4. jdombrow

Jan 16, 2002
    Colorado Springs, CO