1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F-Bass VF5 and Musicman Sterling 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maritimer, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maritimer

maritimer

Oct 16, 2009
    North East
    It GREATLY pains me to do this but building a new home and 4 growing mouths to feed mean non-essentials have to go.

2011 F-Bass VF-5. Sunburst with madagascar rosewood board. Excellent+ shape. Some very slight belt indentations on back. F-Bass gig bag. F-Bass strap. Dunlop strap locks installed. Have a set of Fbass strings new in package I will include. Has Elixir's on it now. $2400

2010 Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling 5H - Tobacco Sunburst with rosewood board. Mint condition. EB hardshell and 2 pickguards, one clear and one pearl white. Was only used for practice as I use my BN5 tuned down 1/2 step for my regular gig. $1250

Will get some pictures up as time permits.. Evenings are spent building. Days at work. Mesg me with email addy for pics sent direct. Can do that from my phone on the fly. Guitars are located in Canada. I can arrange shipment to US addresses via Canada or with scheduling, via the US as I live an hour and half from the border.

2. Where in Canada are you from?

Friedrich

3. maritimer

maritimer

Oct 16, 2009
    North East
    NB

4. ryanowens

ryanowens Commercial User

Feb 1, 2004
    Houston
    Trickfish Amplificaton
    Is the VF5 still available?

Ryan

5. RSmith

RSmith Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Springfield, Missouri
    Hi,
    What's the weight on the Sterling 5 please?

Thanks,

6. maritimer

maritimer

Oct 16, 2009
    North East
    Sterling on hold. FBass still avail. Finally have pictures to send from my phone. Will try to get uploaded in near future. Tough as I am on the road this week.

Added info based on questions... both basses are 9.6lbs each on the bathroom scale.

7. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    The F-Bass is fretted or fretless?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.