1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S 1977 Fender Precision Bass: Sunburst with Maple Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rocketdog144, Jul 22, 2012.

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD 1977 Fender Precision Bass. The bass is all original, except the Pickup cover and Bridge cover are not the original covers for this bass. The bass is in very good condition, with a few minor dings on the player's side. The bass sounds amazing and is truly a player's bass. It comes with the original hardcase, but one of the latches is loose on the case. I'm asking $2000, but may be willing to trade-just make an offer. Feel free to contact me with questions, and I will send more pictures upon request. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Banned

Oct 29, 2010
    Pm sent

3. Feel free to make any offer that seems fair. You don't have anything to lose

4. JMFSAM

JMFSAM

Jul 10, 2012
    PM sent.

5. usa ? mim ? cij ?

6. MVPBASS

MVPBASS Banned

Oct 29, 2010
    All Fenders in the 70s were made in the USA

7. thanks for the info , i'm uninformed on fender particulars. .

8. Acoop

Acoop Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Body type and weight?

9. I believe Body is alder. It weighs 9.5 pounds

10. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    FYI - This is absolutely the most common configuration Fender made in 1977...they pumped out sunburst/maple like it was going out of style. Rosewood fingerboards on this era Fender bass are harder to come across.

11. I guess I was just misinformed - let me fix that

12. e-mail sent

13. Feel free to make any offer you think is fair. I'm even willing to give you my bass and send some cash your way for an awesome bass.

14. Price has been lowered. Make any fair offer

15. Monday Bump

16. SOLD

17. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Whoever bought this just bought one hell of a Bass. Something about the 77 P's.