F/S 1981 G&L L-1000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fretwear, Aug 14, 2009.

1. fretwear

fretwear

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    Being offered for your consideration, 1981 G&L L-1000. Mahogany body with a rosewood board. This bass is in exellent condition for it's age, shows no checking and just a few minor dings. Neck, frets and electronics are in great shape. Weighs in at about 11.2 lbs. Original case is in decent shape showing more wear than the bass. This bass is a great find for both collector or player. I got this bass from a fellow TB'r, these are the pics from that sale (Better than any I could take!) I'm selling because I've got a embarrassing number of guitars and need to get back to playing not collecting. $950.00 shipped cont U.S.

Attached Files:

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Jul 19, 2009
    pm sent

3. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    This bass is awesome.

4. fretwear

fretwear

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    Thanks Erik, some are saying I'm nutz for selling this one?!

5. Don't worry about it. I sold my 1981 L-1000 last year. I was more in love with the idea of owning that bass than I was in love with the bass. When I realized that, I sent it to a good home and haven't really looked back.

Mike

6. curandero

curandero

Feb 19, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    :eek:

sounds like the correct diagnosis :D

7. jetofuj

jetofuj

Jun 16, 2008
    PL
    PMed

8. fretwear

fretwear

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    Wow! Somehow the thread got closed:eek: not sure how, I messed with it and we are back!! :D
    pm's replied to.

9. fretwear

fretwear

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    Tuesday nite bumpage
    PM's replied to.

10. fretwear

fretwear

Mar 7, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    There goes one, the bass sold locally.
    Thanks

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021