F/S 1992 Jazz Bass MIM upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mississippi Al, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2006
    I have here a 1992 MIM Jazz. Active J-Pickup, Shaller Lite Tuners and a Badass II

Ships in an authentic 1970's Fender Jazz Bass case.

I even have the key for this case!

Considering what the Standard Jazz Bass sell for new today and the cost of the nessessary upgrades to make it play and perform as well as as this one does.....this is an early MIM. No mentionable dings or scars. The white finish seems to have picked up a touch of the orange it is barely noticable. I think the Pickguard is an aftermarket one too. I might have the original bridge but other than that I have nothing other than what you see here. I can make the Bass available without the Hard Fender case for 400.00 plus the actual cost of shipping via the UPS Store. I just had this set up with a brand new set of SIT strings. She is ready to go

Priced at 600.00 firm shipped to 48 sorry about the poor photos I will take some outside today

2. berman3313

berman3313 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    What does active J pickup mean? Brand? Does this have a pre-amp? On the continuum of bright to mellow where does the flat tone sit?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021