1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: (2) 18 Sound 6ND410 6" midrange drivers - MINT - $100 each

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mystic Michael, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Well, I snapped up a pair of these 18 Sound 6ND410 6" midrange drivers in anticipation of eventually getting a couple fEARful 15/6/1 cabs built. Since then, I've invested in several additional cabs that are much more likely to see some actual use.

It doesn't make much sense for me to hang onto the 6ND410s any longer. So I'm gonna flip 'em.

[​IMG]

You know the score on these babies - they're the real deal. Currently priced @ $145.95 each @ US Speaker, I'm selling mine for only $100 each plus shipping to CONUS.

These are in brand new, MINT condition - never even been taken out of the original boxes. The only difference between these and what US Speaker sells is the price.

I'm selling these at such a discount because I want to move them fast, and I don't want to screw around with dickering over price. Price is firm. First come, first served. Paypal only please. No trades.

Thanks,

MM

2. Mystic Michael

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Bump!

3. Mystic Michael

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    And we have a buyer. Thanks, hbarcat!