1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S - 2 basses - Fender Custom Classic Jazz 4 $1300 / Leduc Pad 6 -lots of pics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jamontap, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamontap

jamontap Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Two basses up on the block:

First is my Fender Custom Classic Jazz 4. This thing is a tone monster. Previous owner apparently liked to rub it with his belt buckle on occasion. Bass is in good shape besides the buckle rash, which i did a pretty good job of capturing in the pics, and a pretty little nick in the headstock. There is a nick that goes through the finish next to the battery cover in the back, and also a couple of spots that go through the finish on the backside of the bass. I did my absolute best to capture all imperfections in the photos. The white areas in the pics are just the florecent light in my office. I was trying to use it to reflect on the buckle rash so that it would capture well in the pics. She's a real looker from the front!
    Rosewood Board with star inlays
    Gold hardwear
    CS noisless pups in the 60's position
    Active Electronics
    SOLD

DSC00149.gif
    DSC00123.gif
    DSC00122.gif
    DSC00134.gif
    DSC00133.gif
    DSC00120.gif
    DSC00138.gif
    DSC00143.gif
    DSC00141.gif
    DSC00139.gif

$1300 shipped and insured in OHSC -SOLD

Next is my Leduc Pad 6
    I am the second owner of this beauty and she's great shape besides a couple small blemishes in which i have pictured. This bass has a big voice, rich and resonant. The neck is bolt-on and the grip is VERY thin and amazingly easy to play.
    The pickups are EMGs
    The preamp is a 2 band, which i believe was custom made by ebs for Leduc basses.
    There is a little noise in pots. Not crazy noise, but it is there. Prolly just needs a little cleaning.
    34 scale
    19mm at the bridge.
    Knob config is Volume/Blend/Bass/Treble
    Comes with the original Leduc gig bag (one of the bag strap clamps are broken)
    KGrHqFHJFIE92ITLz10BPoDSEyU660_571.gif
    KGrHqRHJBwE-dspTE4EBPoDSHkN6g60_571.gif
    KGrHqZHJBQE-cNO29BPoDSMr8P60_571.gif
    KGrHqZHJBwE-dbnSpvBPoDSNgGw60_571.gif
    DSC00104.gif
    DSC00106.gif
    DSC00107.gif
    DSC00108.gif
    $1800 shipped insured in original Leduc gigbag
    SOLD

2. j.kernodle

j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    that jazz is really cool! and that may be the cheapest custom shop I've ever seen.

3. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Thanks j. She's great, and priced fairly i believe. Someone's gonna love it.

4. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2003
    St. Louis
    Do you have an accurate weight on the jazz? Are the white areas in the pics reflections or finish flaws? Thanks!

5. damn , very nice ray ! glwts

6. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    I don't have an accurate weight, but i'll weigh it tonight when i get in. And no, rest assured those are just reflections of the florecent light in my office. I was actually trying to use it so i could get more of the buckle marks to show up in the pics. Definitely not finish flaws.

7. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Thanks Bob! But 700 views and there's still a $1300 Custom Shop Jazz availible? Blows my mind.

8. don't worry ray , i don't think a nice custom like that will make it thru the weekend.
    bump for a great bass and a even better tb'er

9. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    a pic i forgot to add for the jazz....
    KGrHqRHJFUE-k0fYyBPpS4cLFw60_121.gif

10. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    and the jazz is sold.

11. i knew that it wouldn't last the weekend , congrats on the sale ray !

12. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Thanks Bob, kinda crazy... But a fellow tb'er from about 10 minutes up the road from me snagged it up.

13. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    bump

14. jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    And the Leduc is going to Mr Bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.