1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: 2 Bergantino EX112 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tommy gilstrap, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These used to be my go to rig with rotating heads (MarkBass, Shuttle 6.0, Walkabout) but since I am now using 2 MarkBass CMD121P combos, the Bergs aren't seeing any action. In VG condition, never pushed hard, and will include very snug fitting SWR non padded vinyl slip covers. $275 each or $500 for the pair shipped CONUS PayPal preferred.

2. JEDBass

JEDBass Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Are these the ER (extended range) versions or the originals?

3. zippydog

zippydog Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    What he asked.

Also...got pics? condition/age?

Thanks!

4. These are the EX models (no tweeter) and are in very good condition. Not sure on manufacture date, I have had them for about 3 years and I am the second owner. No pictures but I would give them an 8.5/10.

5. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Since you haven't made the specific NO TRADES comment yet....trade for an F1? :bag:

6. zippydog

zippydog Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    Can you please describe the grill (silver or black..."current" grille type with holes or previous "mesh" style)?

thanks!

7. No trades at this time, trying to raise funds for Valenti P #006. The grill is black with small holes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.