1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S:2002 Modulus Flea bass 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Mar 20, 2013.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Thought bass was sold locally and pulled this post, but it fell through so its back up for sale. Bass sounds and plays amazingly. Frets dont have signs of wear, they look new still. Bass pickguard and bottom of bass by controls has some swirling which is nearly impossible to avoid on a black bass. Neck has one chip in it about half the size of a dime and the headstock has a small knick that has to be looked at just right to see it....its super tiny. These basses are getting harder and harder to find. There has been a used one for sale on the bay now for months, and they are asking $2300 and they are firm. I will sell this one with the Modulus HSC for $1500 shipped. Thanks and PM me with any questions or concerns.:)

Attached Files:

2. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    And a couple more...

Attached Files:

3. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    And sold!!!!!!

4. arg2241

arg2241 Guest

Mar 29, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Hey, I know you posted that this bass was sold, but I just wanted to verify. Any chance it fell through? Sick looking bass!

5. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Great deal!