1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S 2006 Fender H1 Jazz Bass, Fender Hard Case, Candy, Schallers, $650 to lower 48

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by titanbandman, Jul 21, 2008.

1. SOLD!

06 Anniversary Highway One in Honey Blonde with a great transparent finish. This has the upgrade Greasebucket Circuit, Graphite reinforced trussrod, and Badass Bridge...it definitely has an older basses mojo, yet is equipped with a lot of modern features. These were meant to be played, and this one is on it's way to having that broken in look. The finish is worn shiney in places where it rubbed against my shirt (no buckle rash however) and I would rate it a 9 out of 10. I'm a teacher, this has either been in our smoke-free home, or at school during it's life with me.

It weighs 9 lbs. even on my bathroom scale. The action is super low, and there are no dead spots. I have used this for gigs, lessons, and home practice. I also play a MIA Jazz, and this one plays just as well, if not better in some settings. I can either ship to you in the hard case pictured, or the original soft case it came with. I played several of these before settling on this one. The plastic is still on the original pick guard, but I think the tort one that also comes with the bass gives it a cool mojo.

It is currently strung with Rotosounds, the bridge and action are set up great. I will also include a set of flats that I have had on this before that are still great.

Email with questions - Pictures tell the story - thanks!

guitar010.jpg
    guitar011.jpg
    guitar012.jpg
    guitar015.jpg
    guitar017.jpg

2. Tuesday morning bump....any offers?

3. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    any trades or just straight sale?

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Bump for a great guy and a nice bass. Andy is honest, and a pleasure to deal with. Somebody grab this thing!

5. Straight sale, no trades....sorry. We're looking to get out of debt before looking at a larger house for our family.

Thanks for the bump Jeff! I am keeping the MIA I bought from him, and I have a VM Fretless as a backup.

AW

6. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    Is the body closer to a white or a light yellow? I feel a GAS attack coming on, and I have money to spend for once! :eek:

7. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    That color is actually Honey Blonde. I have a P-Bass in the same color. Here are two photos. The first one looks like an off-white. It was taken after I switched the p/g from white to tort.

100_0876.jpg

The next pic is before I switched the p/g. The color in this pic is more representative of the actual color. It's one of those colors that the lighting really changes things. It kinda' reminds me of a "mocha". But this is closer to accurate:

100_0869.jpg

8. Superfunk - Check your email.

9. Also notice that the pickguard color affect's the finish on mine as it does on Jeff's. They are the same color. Superfunk, I emailed you a link to a large music store's picture. That is as close to the color as I can get in pictures!

AW

10. Wednesday "hump-day" bump -

11. Sold.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021