1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S 2012 Mike Lull M5V-34 5 string Jazz Bass $3100.00 obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by badbassist, Aug 14, 2012.

1. badbassist

badbassist

Dec 12, 2007
    Middletown, NY
    Better Than NEW!!! Mike Lull M5V-34 5 String Jazz Bass

This 2012 Mike Lull M5V-34 5 String Jazz Bass is Brand Spanking NEW!!!. It was built in the end of June by Mike & received the beginning of July. I was planning taking it out on the road..But the gig fell through, so that's the only reason I'm selling it!

Here are the details:

This is a very light weight Ash body w/70's Pickup spacing. It sports a vintage 70's tinted natural finish (the grain pattern of the body is stunning). The bass was specked out with Nordstrand NJ5 Set - 70's Wind pickups & 2B-4C (2 pickup - 4 Knob) Volume (pull passive) Blend-Passive Tone-Treble/Bass Stack Pre-Amp combo. Also, A Leo Quan Badass V w/ Pre Grooved Saddles and the B-String is through the body. It has a 34" sale neck (new feature that Mike offers)There is NOTHING wrong with the neck, it's Straight and True and has really beautiful Bird's Eye Maple Fretboard as well. The truss rod adjuster works just fine and there is plenty of life left in the frets (There not even a scratch on the them). It has all the paperwork in the gig bag which haven't used since I got the bass... So this a great deal for somebody looking to get a great bass at a good price...

$3100.00 obo
    NO Trades!!!

I have described this listing to the best of my knowledge; with that being said. any questions? email me...

Attached Files:

2. badbassist

badbassist

Dec 12, 2007
    Middletown, NY
    More Pictures

Attached Files:

3. badbassist

badbassist

Dec 12, 2007
    Middletown, NY
    even more pictures