F/S - 3 day old Musicman Sterling 34 (import)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Pedulla-Player, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Founder of the WI Bassist Club / Bassist for SLAB Suspended

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    I went to Guitar center a couple of days ago to buy a new bass amp and I played the Musicman Sterling 34 (Import) through it and I loved how the bass played , sounded and looked so much that I ended up coming home with the bass amp and the bass. The bass is a metallic gray that fades to black on the edges (both on the body and head stock). My wife was not happy when I came home with both because I told her that I was only buying a bass amp. On my way home from my gig last night my breaks on my Chevy Blazer started to make some really bad noises and it looks like I need to get a new calipers , rotor , and pads. So even though I only had the bass three days and I really like it I need to sell it to make the wife happy and to help me pay for my break job. I paid $670.00 for the bass , $20.00 for the padded gig bag , and $25.00 for the planet waved padded strap. I'm asking $500.00 or best offer for the works. Private message me or post on this add if you are interested. I'll ship for free anywhere in the U.S. Thanks for looking! --- Pedulla-Player (Craig)

2. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    Why don't you take it back to GC and get your whole $670 out of it?

3. DavidE

DavidE

Feb 7, 2010
    +1

You get 30 days to take it back.

4. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Founder of the WI Bassist Club / Bassist for SLAB Suspended

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    Thanks for the info guys! I never dealt with Guitar Center before and didn't realize that they had such a decent return policy. I called them up today and all is good with the return. Needless to say that the bass is off the market. Thanks - Pedulla-Player

5. nice

6. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    you'll want to make sure to "close/lock" this thread to show its no longer available.