1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S: '97 Modulus Q5 lined fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A.Scovanner, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F/S: 1997 Modulus Q5 lined fretless, red/orange trans./flame maple, EMG's, buttons accommodate Dunlop strap-locks.

Amazing finish w/ no damage save one tiny ding on the bottom edge near input jack (finish is not broken) and two small scratches on outer rear edge. OHSC is in nearly perfect condition, but I have decorated the top of it through the years w/ many stickers.

No trades. Only attempting to sell in order to fund another potential purchase.

$1400 OBO, free shipping in US. Int'l OK but buyer pays full shipping.

modulus-front.

modulus-rear.

2. bump

3. bass in case:
    Mod - case open.
    case closed -- there is a small crack on bottom right corner that I didn't realize/remember was there when I wrote O.P.
    Mod - case closed.

4. on hold for Chris in CT...

5. Down payment of half rec'd from buyer to hold bass; balance to be paid in 30-60 days at which point the bass will be shipped to buyer. If balance/payment not rec'd, I will refund down payment less non-refundable PayPal fees, if any, and bass will become available once again. All good, Chris?

6. K78J

K78J

Jun 21, 2012
    Connecticut
    Arrangement stated, acknowledged and agreed upon. Thank you very much for working with me on this one and it won't be long before that shipping label gets printed. ;) A pleasure Adam. I'll be in touch soon.

7. Perfect! Thanks very much! :bassist:

8. K78J

K78J

Jun 21, 2012
    Connecticut
    Balance sent, very excited. Thanks Adam.

9. Bass is double-boxed and in the hands of FedEx as of this evening. PM w/ tracking info to follow. Thanks Chris, hope you enjoy it!

10. K78J

K78J

Jun 21, 2012
    Connecticut
    A pleasure doing business. Thank you very much Adam. Love the bass, your communication, packaging and all aspects of the deal.
    :bassist:

11. Thank you! Mutual positive feedback has been left. That's a wrap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.