1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S Accugroove Tri 115L Bass Cabinet - $750 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bpwb, Apr 25, 2009.

1. *** SOLD ***

For sale is a lightly used Accugroove Tri115L bass speaker cabinet. This cabinet is 8 ohms and it has a 15" speaker, a 6" midrange speaker and two tweeters all in their own enclosures within the cabinet. Very high quality gear and light weight at only 42 pounds. This unit has not been driven hard as it has been mostly used in my home and has only been out about 3-4 times. It is in excellent condition. For more information, check out the Accugroove web site at www.accugroove.com. E-mail me with any questions or to arrange a test drive. Prefere a Local SF Bar Area sale but will ship at buyers expense - only in the US. Asking $750 shipped and I take PayPal. Can deliver anwywhere in the SF Bay. Thanks for looking!

2. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    bump for an awesome cab

3. These cabs sound great alone but even better when paired with a Tri 112L. It's sort of like an El Whappo on steroids because you have two 6" midrange speakers and four tweeters.