1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Aggie GS-112 Local Pickup $200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lump, Mar 9, 2008.

1. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Aguilar GS-112 priced to move. I'm in no hurry--just want to find it a good home. 8ohm, 300W. Gigged, with usual corner scuffs and some extra pilling from my stupid cat. Works great. Love the cab but I have two and am replacing one with GS-212. Not gonna post pics at this price--it looks like a GS-112 with corner scuffs and moderate pilling. Pick up/delivery in San Antonio area. Will consider shipping only as last resort to TB'er I recognize. Lemme know. :cool:

2. albass111

albass111

Feb 13, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    This can't last long.

3. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    DR Strings Dealer (local only)
    $200??? Someone is going to get one heck of a deal!!!

4. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Meh. I never consider resale value. When I buy something, that money's gone to me. Never had a garage sale in my life. Someone needs it more than I do, and I don't want to dork with shipping/internet BS. Not crazy--just too lazy to put in the effort to squeeze every last buck out of it. :meh:

Purchased for $399 in 2003 from Gard when he was at Bass Central, if that matters any. 200 bucks seems like fair depreciation to me. :cool:

5. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    Glen Cove, NY
    Let me know if you decide to ship.

6. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Hows about a Dallas Ship????

7. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Meh, you know, shipping is around $50 UPS. Its about like saying $250 shipped or $200 local pickup. Seller might not want to ship though.

8. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Actually, it's $200 pickup, $700 shipped. Because I have neither the time nor inclination to d!ck with shipping. :smug:

Got a couple local nibbles, but I'm headed out of town for a few days. PM if interested and I'll get back with you later in the week. :cool:

9. Geez, if I wasn't so hard up for $$$, I'd love to meet you half-way between Dallas and Austin!

10. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Does $700 include insurance?:)

11. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Sold! Nice chops, Mike. Thanks for giving it a good home. :cool:

12. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Thank you for great deal on a great cab and giving me the chance to check it out. Much appreciated. Drop me a line next time your playin' out. Take care.....mg