1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F.S.--Aguilar db680/Alembic SF-2b

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bThumper38, Apr 22, 2009.

1. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

BOTH ITEMS ARE SOLD, THANKS VERY MUCH!!!ok so I purchased the Aggie, right before christmas from T.B.'er rmichael. I'm unloading some stuff for moving cash, rmichael, scored the db680 spankin' new in an unopened box, and i've used it in my smoke free studio for the last four month's. I've had the alembic SF-2 for about a year and a half, same deal just used in my studio. Both piece's of gear are in great shape with light scratch's from being racked......................Aggie DB680 $1050 shipped cont. U.S. Alembic SF-2 $550 shipped cont. U.S. These make my U.S. Spector 6-string sound amazing, so I won't cry if no one snags'em. my ebay is under the same name with over 250 transactions, 100%:hyper:

2. FYI -- there's something wrong with the attachment link.

3. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

4. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

Bumper cars

5. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Pm sent on aggie?

6. JehuJava

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    I won! I am so stoked!!

7. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

Yeah I had one other guy call me last night and spouted off for 45 minutes than was like, yeah I'll probably pick it up tommorow night. And I said phat chance but hey. Glad it went to a talk bass member. peace..I'll give you a tracking number when she's off. thanks brian

8. ovialexm

ovialexm

Jun 5, 2006
    you have a very nice preamp. Good luck!

9. JehuJava

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    She's here...and she's a beaut!