1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S: Allparts Jazz Neck - Maple w/ Black Blocks & Binding

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by flewis, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I have for sale an terrific Allparts Maple Jazz Neck with Black Blocks & Binding in near mint condition. The nut width is that of a Jazz measuring 1.5" at the nut. Comes loaded w/ Hipshot Ultalight tuners . Straight as an arrow!

It has a high quality waterslide replica of a Fender '66 P bass decal done with metalic ink applied on top of the finish. Easily removed if you like. I will also include a high quality Fender '70's style Jazz Bass decal that can be applied for those that prefer a jazz decal. :)

I recently acquired this neck on a bass from from TB'er 'StuartV'. The assembled bas included a lightweight black Fender '97 AM STD loaded precision body was originally mine and I have been gassing to have it back for quite a while. I've mated a Fender 2005 AM STD Maple neck w/ my old body. So this wonderful Allparts neck is available. It's straight as an arrow and looks to be in mint condition. I can't find a ding or mark on it.

SOLD!

Here's the original F/F Thread w/ the assembled bass for those that would like to see what it looked like on a precision body.
    To clarify, I'm only selling the neck! http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-fender-american-precision-w-geddy-style-neck-894142/

Update: Would be interested in trades for maple FB / Jazz necks; Allparts, CIJ, AM STD necks. Not interested in necks w/ Blocks and Binding.

Pics of the neck w/ the loaded Hipshot Tuners.

100_1274.

100_1275.

100_1276.

100_1281.

100_1278.

100_1277.

SOLD

2. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    You have PM

3. flewis

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Would be interested in trades for maple FB / Jazz necks; Allparts, CIJ, AM STD necks. Not interested in Blocks and Binding.

*neck must be able to adjust straight!

4. flewis

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.