1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Ampeg SVP-BSP Preamp (Billy Sheehan)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by muncie, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Interested TB'rs,
    I am offering for sale this very clean Ampeg SVP-BSP (Billy Sheehan) 2CH Preamp that I purchased new in July 1999 on the first day that Guitar Center got them in.
    It was used sparingly since and spent virtually it's entire life in a closed rack.
    The unit is fully functional, barely a scuff on it and remains in damn near brand new condition.

Will ship in original box (which I will double box) and comes with the manual, AC cord and 2CH foot switch.

$450.00 + S&H
    US Postal M/O Con USA

If desired, I can post and/or email more close-up pics.

Thanks everybody for looking.
    Chuck

Attached Files:

2. kraigo

kraigo

Jun 21, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
  3. Thanks Kraigo for the bump and link to the manual.
    It does come with it but it's good if people want to see what this discontinued preamp is all about.

I'm not looking to trade but I will let you know you if I change my mind.

Thanks again for looking.
    Peas,
    Chuck

4. SOLD.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020