1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

f/s Ampeg SVT 810 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kuuuuuj, Sep 12, 2008.

1. kuuuuuj

kuuuuuj Low end of the Lotem Pole

Sep 12, 2008
    Ampeg SVT 810 Cab -- $600

Reluctantly, I have decided to sell my SVT 810 Cab. I haven't been using it much lately and I need to lighten my musical load. I have been good to it and it has been great to me. It has never given me any problems and has always delivered truly great tone and reliability. The usual mild wear on the tolex is the only thing and it's nothing compared to some other 810 cabs I've seen. You'll find the worst tears on the cab in the picture of the cab's right side. The rest of the cab is in excellent shape. Feel free to call with any questions or interest: 818.415.7890

Since it weighs so much it would be expensive to ship. Local pick up would be ideal.

SVT 810-E

LF Drivers: 8 x 10”
    Voice Coil: 2”
    Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
    RMS Power Handling: 2 x 400-Watts (Stereo)
    RMS Power Handling: 800-Watts (Mono)
    Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
    Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
    Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8-Ohms (Stereo)
    Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms (Mono)
    Sensitivity: 100dB
    Maximum SPL: 130dB
    Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 26 x 48 x 16
    Weight: 165 Pounds

Attached Files:

2. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    where is "local pickup"?

3. kuuuuuj

Sep 12, 2008
    Local pickup would be Los Angeles area. that covers a lot of area!
    But if you're near LA and want to drive in, then that's cool too.

4. Would you be willing to trade for a Mackie 408s powered mixer and an Avatar 1x15 cab? I live in Moreno Valley.

5. kuuuuuj

Sep 12, 2008
    sorry Libertad.... i can't afford to bring more gear into my small space. I could actually use the mixer, i just don't have space for more gear. Sorry. If you're still interested in the cab, let me know.

6. Would love to get that cab, just don't have the cash. If you change your mind let me know.

Thanks