Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F/S: avatar B210, 8ohm

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by a e i o u, Jan 30, 2004.

1. I live in Massachusetts, and I want to sell my Avatar b210 w/horn cabinet. It is the 8ohm model,it is around 4 months old, and is the 2003 version. I bought it myself from Dave @ avatar, so im the only user. I want to make around $150 for it AFTER shipping. So i could sell it $180 shipped im thinking. It is in like new condition, it has never been wet or in extreme temperatures, and has been kept in my room and at the practice basement.

2. where in MA

asks one from Western CT :meh:

3. Hey

I live in south western mass, near Springfield/Holyoke/Chicopee... my town is names Palmer, but it is such a small town you might not have heard it.

If the cab could be driven somewhere, the price would drop to 150$, because I wouldnt need to play the shipping costs. :cool:

4. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Somebody needs to buy this. Great deal on a great cab. (I was going to, but ran into an acoustic gig and changed priorities.)

Alan

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Hey its an old post but is this still for sale???

6. great deal on that cab

:bassist:

7. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Ever sell the cab?

8. This kid from Umass Amherst might be interested...maybe. I need to see what i can afford to give up to get the cash...i hate being a college student.

9. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Well, let me know if it doesn't come through. I'm in NYC... so I don't know if you'd want to ship if you can find someone in the Boston area, but I'm interested. You can e-mail me at: thesameage@mac.com