1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: Bag End D10BX-D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crayzee, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Got laid off on Tuesday so this fine example of sonic furniture needs a new home. In a nutshell, this was a fairly well-gigged cabinet by the previous owner and used maybe twice by me in at home. Jammed with it recently, with my YBA-200 powering it and man, did I like what I heard.

It's got the regular wear on the corners that happens with usage. The red ratfur has some cat hairs on it (previous owner has cats). I've done my best to clean it all off, but there's still a bit of it left.

Sounds great, no wiring issues or anything. I'd rate it a good 8/10 as far as condition goes.

Asking $325 CDN

I'm located in the Greater Toronto Area, so if you're interested and local, please let me know. If you're slightly farther (Niagara Region or closer to London or KW or even out to Barrie) we could still work something out.

For those interested who are not in my area, shipping (to the US) is, at minimum, $110-125+ CAD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Check out this great cab! It's a steal!

3. I have the 12" deep version and it kills. The 33% increase in volume this 18" deep version has must be amazing.

4. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

I have both. You should hear them together with my Mesa M6 Carbine!

5. LedBelli Bass

LedBelli Bass Fine, Handmade Custom Bass Guitars

Dec 25, 2008
    Pasco, WA
    Is this a local sale only, no shipping? thanks!

6. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Well, if you're willing to shell out for shipping, we can figure something out...

7. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Anyone interested?

8. Oh, I'm interested all right. Just don't have the dough right now.

9. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Got laid off, so I dropped the price. I'd love to sell it to a good home. :D

10. crayzee

crayzee

Feb 12, 2009
    Mississauga, ON
    Just a quick update: I'm taking 'er off the market. No one seems interested and I'm not that desperate for the cash that I'm gonna sell 'er for peanuts (or any other kinds of nuts, for that matter).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.