1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S Bergantino AE212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jerry Ziarko, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    SOLD Bergantino AE212 in near mint condition. I only say near mint, since mint is left for new and unused. This cabinet is as close to perfect as you'll find. No marks, dings, smudges, nada. It comes with Bergantino padded cover, and ships in the original carton. In the photos you may see some dark lines. Since today was the first 60 degree day in several months, I took the photos outdoors. The lines are shadows from the framework of my awning. (which will hopefully be up sometime in May :meh:) No offense, but this is not a fire sale, so please, no low-ball offers. The cabinet will ship insured to the lower 48 for $875. You pick the carrier of choice. (UPS-fedex) I have preference which I choose to receive stuff by, but your experiences may be the opposite of mine, I'll leave it up to you. Again $875 shipped insured to the lower 48.

I've used this cabinet about 4 times since I got it. Everything you have read about it is true. It's a pretty amazing sounding box. My main cabinet is an Epifani UL 310. To be honest, it doesn't sound as good as the Berg, but it does sound nice, fits in the trailer, and I have PA support 100% of the time so I never need it to carry the room. Of the four times I used the AE212, 3 were outside, where I was able to open it up. (fabulous result with my GK Fusion) The other was inside, where the PA did all the work. The little I used to cover the stage, wasn't worth the extra shlep. As far as local pickup, that will save you another $50. I figure that is roughly what it would cost to ship it insured.

DSC01928_zps1c765e6d.
    DSC01929_zps86b298dc.
    DSC01931_zpsc726edd7.
    DSC01934_zps74ca7175.
    DSC01932_zps91a68bbe.
    DSC01926_zpsc5b38170.

2. Spfairchild

Spfairchild Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    Nice! How come you're looking to sell? I've heard several people tout these as single cab solutions. What would you say about that, and for context/reference, what types of groups do you play with?

3. rollopizza

rollopizza

May 17, 2006
    UCLA, OHIO
    How much for a pickup? I have to be in Buffalo next weekend

rp

4. fatcrabb

fatcrabb In order for me to get down I got to get into D Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    I can't believe this cabinet is still here bump.

I sold mine and have been kicking myself ever since.

5. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Bump for a sweet cab.

6. PM Sent. Actually 2, accidentally!

7. PM'd

8. ardonlouie

ardonlouie Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Johnsburg, Illinois
    I have this cab and it is an amazing cab! I am surprise is still here. GLWS!

9. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Bump for a great seller and an awesome cabinet!

10. mophead

mophead Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    I have two of these. One for normal gigs and two for big gigs. I quit looking for other cabs when I started using these.
    Great deal here, especially if you could pick it up local.
    Good luck.

11. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.