1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Bergantino HT 322

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassdude93003, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunday bump

2. bump

3. mg15

mg15 Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2006
    San Antonio, TX, USA
    What is the impedance/power handling? How old is it? Are you the original owner? Would you consider shipping? Would you take a trade?

4. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Where are you in So Cal?

5. bump

6. bump

7. notrt

notrt

Jun 29, 2004
    still available?

I am looking for one of these...

Richard Collins

8. PM sent

9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    PM sent...

-Mike

10. Footie

Footie

Apr 2, 2004
    Portland, OR
    PM'd

11. Montanamike

Montanamike Mike Atkinson

Dec 23, 2009
    Hill City, SD USA
    I'm wonder the same thing?

12. I am not the original owner - I bought it three years ago. It's 4 ohm, 800 watts. I'll ship but you'll have to pay and shipping is really expensive because I'll have to have the shipper make a box for it. I've had estimates of $260 to ship to the east coast. No trades at this time. Thanks!

Tom
    Forward Message

13. I have this cab and love it. Was able to get one used at a good price at guitar center of all places. 500 is a great price for it. It is a heavy mofo though.

14. bump

15. notrt

notrt

Jun 29, 2004
    ...so get back to me, please, and thank you!

Richard Collins

16. Shipping this bad boy is really expensive. I don't have a box for it so one will have to be properly made. My shipping guy quoted me $265 to ship back east. I've got to net $500 on the deal - that's why I'm really looking for a local sale. I've had about five inquiries from guys on the east coast and all have freaked at the cost of shipping.

17. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Shipping costs have been sky-rocketing. I paid $50 to ship a bass gig bag in a regular bass box, coast to coast, several months back. That was nuts!

18. Randall

Randall

Aug 6, 2009
    Canada.
    Wow about shipping. I had a Berg NV412 shipped accross Canada for around the 100$ range. It weighs 108Lbs. :eyebrow:

19. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Are you set up for paypal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.