1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

F.S. Blonde EM1 Englehardt

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by efhole, Jul 1, 2005.

1. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    Blonde EM1 Englehardt with many upgrades. I beleive the bass is a 2003 model. Since owning, I have added a new upgraded ebony endpin with aircraft cable tailpiece wire. The bass is also equipped with a new adjustable bridge and new "old spruce" soundpost. The neck has had the finished removed for faster response and easier playing. Comes with Velvet Garbo strings. Approximately $300 in total upgrades.This bass booms very loud and looks brand new. Photos available upon request. Asking $1100. Please e-mail if interested.
  2. Jakehead

Jakehead Banned

Nov 27, 2003
    chicago Illinois
    you have an email
  3. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    I'm just outside Knoxville, Tennessee
  4. Can you send or post pictures?
  5. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    Thanks for the inquiries about the bass. I am hoping to sell to a fellow bassist who will give it the TLC it deserves. If there are no offers by 7/6 will put the bass on E-bay.
  6. ef, I PM'ed you about the bass.. did you not get it?

I live IN Knoxville.
  7. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    Sorry, but I didn't receive it. Please give it another try. If I don't hear from you, I will try sending you a message with my phone number.
  8. SebBass

Jan 7, 2004
    If the sale you're working on falls through, please e-mail me :)

tia !
  9. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    Sure thing. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for the interest.
  10. efhole

Nov 26, 2004
    Congrats to Bluegrass Boy on the purchase of his new (to him) Blondie Engel M1. It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. Take care. BASS IS SOLD!
  11. Don't worry. I'll take good care of her. (I've always had a thing for tall blondes!) Thanks for your help in the transportation side of this, and for making it such a great transaction. The folks on Talkbass are the best!