1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S BR810 by Carvin **425.00**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sebastian, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is an as new Carvin BR810 cabinet. Black carpet covering, plywood construction, casters and metal bar for easy transport. Rated for 1200 watts at 4 ohms. This was being pushed by my Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 and the God of Thunder spoke. This cabinet at 118 lbs will rival any other 810 cabinet on the market for a fraction of the cost. The Carvin site has the same picture because this is as new. You can shop and get a trashed Ampeg/ SWR or Eden or other 810s for way more or step into the mix with this brand new best bang for the buck 810. Pick up is heavily suggested due to weight and size. Bought it, received it got deployed, just my luck! If you want it or have any questions PM me.
    SOLD
    Will entertain trades.

Looking for a Ernie Ball 210 and a 212 cabinet or a Avatar 210 and 212.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.