Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F/S: Bridges (BadAss II & Gotoh), EMG P-HZ's, Tuners & Spector Tonepump

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Philthy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    I'm going thru my parts draw and it's time to get rid of stuff I don't need. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 US only.

Spector Tonepump Preamp - I ordered this some months back directly from Spector ($150 plus shipping). It's their signature 2 band Tonepump preamp that is in their high end Euro basses. This preamp really KICKS!!! I had it installed in one of my basses for a short time. I wound up selling the bass but keeping the preamp. It comes wired with a bass and treble pot (just how Spector sent it to me directly). You will need to supply the volume pots. - asking price: $100 - I will entertain some offers, however.

BadAss II 4 string bass bridge (chrome) - Excellent working condition. I had it installed in a project bass that was barely used. As you may know, the saddles on a BadAss bridge come flat without any grooves for the strings. I actually filed grooves on the saddles for the strings to sit it. It comes complete with mounting screws - asking price: $40 *** SOLD ***

Gotoh 201 4 string bridge (black) - this bridge is in excellent condition. I had it installed on a bass for a short time. It's the same dimensions as the standard fender basses. You can get it's specs off of www.warmoth.com. It comes complete with mounting screws - asking price: $25 *** SOLD ***

Gold 2 + 2 bass tuning machines - these are 4 gold bass tuners (2 + 2) in which I removed from a Spector Legend 4 string bass. They are standard style (like gotoh, grover, etc that you find on Spectors, Ibanez, etc) They are in excellent working condition and come complete with bushings and mounting screws. - asking price: $20 *** SOLD ***

EMG P-HZ 4 string pickups - These are a set of P pickups in which I pulled out of a Spector Legend 4 string bass. They are in excellent working condition. Check www.emginc.com for more info. They come complete with mounting screws. - Asking price: $60

If you're interested in any of these items, please PM me or email me at philfragale at optonline dot net. I do accept paypal. Pictures furnished on request.

Thanks for looking!!!

Phil

2. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    PM Sent.

3. Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    bump

4. Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    weekend bump

5. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    PM Sent.

6. Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    post weekend bump

7. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    PM sent on Gotoh bridge...

8. Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    bumpity bump bump :bassist:

9. Philthy

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    one more time........BUMP.