1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Brownsville ABG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by stingray2112, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my Brownsville ABG acoustic/electric bass. I got this bass in a trade about a year ago and I have no need for an acoustic/electric bass so thats why I'm selling it. I know Brownsville's are hit and miss but this one plays very well. It has a deep sound when played unplugged or plugged into an amp. It has a nice smooth tone and is easy to play. I've played acoustic shows with it and it has never let me down. It does have a few scratches on the top (picture shown below) but other than that it's in good condition. It plays and sounds great. Hardshell case is included. The case has normal wear and tear as shown in the pictures below. Asking $175 shipped OBO. Money order or paypal only. Any questions you have feel free to ask.

bass-1.

bass2-1.

bass3-1.

bass5.

bass6.
    Scratches on top

bass4-1.
    Tone controls

bass14.

bass8.

bass7.

bass9.