1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S DiMarzio Humbucker Bass pick up

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by GRISSLEHEAD, Apr 1, 2009.

1. I originally purchased this pickup in 1978 and had it installed in a 73' Fender Telecaster Bass I picked up as a back up bass. I only had this in the Tele bass for one gig back in 78' and then I removed it because it wasn't what I was looking for in the style of music I was playing back then. It growled with lot of bite, and was way to powerful for what I needed. I pulled the DiMarzio out of the Tele and put the original back in and sold the bass. I have been to the DiMarzio website to try to find out what model it is.....with no luck. The closest thing I can find to it is the DP120 Billy Sheehan Model or the Will Power DP145,the difference between mine and those models is the cable with the Mini-Toggle switch to change from single or dual. If anybody knows what model this is....please let me know so I can edit and insert the model # in this add.
    I was going through my spare parts box and came across it and figured some TBer might want this.......so I'm letting it go for $45.00
    Anybody Interested ???? I realize I have no sales rating on talkbass, but If you would like to check out my ebay rating it's STONEWALL49 **** SOLD ****

2. Can you post the pup's dimensions?

Is there any usable lead wire left?

3. Vercingetorix

Vercingetorix

Jul 5, 2003
    Agreed, please post dimensions. Also, what's the spacing between the magnets?

If this will fit a Univox Hi-flier I'll buy it.

4. It should be an early version of Model One DP120. You can ask DiMarzio, they are helpful.

AFAIK, DP120 is not a Billy Sheehan model eventhough at DiMarzio site there is his picture (confusing, isn't it?). Billy Sheehan model is Will Power series (P and middle).

And a free bump...