1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F/S EBMM Sterling 4 H (Blue), Fender Modern Player Jazz (White)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by hibachiduck, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I have a couple basses for sale (pics will be up sometime soon). I like them both, but I'm running pretty low on money and I need to get some bills paid. I will put lemon oil on the fretboard and some Fender polish on the body of these as I usually do when you buy them.:

EBMM Sterling 4 H (Blue) - $800 shipped - I bought this a couple months ago, played some gigs with it, loved the neck, loved the feel of it, loved the craftsmanship......remembered that I don't like active electronics. So........it's on sale now. It's in pretty good shape, but you can tell it's been gigged with. There's some scuffing on the headstock, and a couple paint chips (normal stuff for a used based). I had to look pretty hard to find the paint chips when I bought this, I probably wouldn't have noticed if the seller didn't show me in his pictures. I have the action pretty darn low on this thing with no buzzing. Strung with DR Hi-Lites.

Fender Modern Player Jazz (White) - $415 shipped - This thing is in really good shape. I only played a couple gigs with it before I built my Frankenjazz which I gig on now. I did some recording with it and my engineer told me that it was a really easy bass to record (he didn't really have to play with the EQ much at all. Gotta love Fender basses). It has pretty good sustain, the neck feels good, and the J-bass stacked humbuckers aren't super common for Fender. Strung with Circle K strings.

The Fender in action (in this picture with a MIM neck, I'm selling this with the original neck. The original neck is pretty good, I was just trying out the MIM for a couple shows):
    attachment.

2. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for some awesome basses and a top notch Guy!