1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S: Eden Nemesis NA-650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tampabass, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Price Drop:
    $400 shipped to CONUS.
    Or $375 to locals.

Price Drop UPDATE! (5/17):
    $425 shipped to CONUS
    $400 local pick-up (Tampa Bay area)
    Includes Gator hard 4U rack at no extra $$

-----
    FS: Eden Nemesis NA-650, purchased in '06 here on TB through Quadzilla (who had owned it two weeks and played it twice). Includes original manual and footswitch and a nice extra - a Gator hard 4U rack.

$450 + shipping from 33611. PayPal is accepted, but I'd happily go another option to skip the PP fees.

It's been a great unit, but I'm switching to a combo set-up.
    It's very clean, very good condition, used lightly - mostly kept at home.

The original thread is here - http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232179&highlight=eden+nemesis+quadzilla

Details----------------------------

Manual --> http://www.eden-electronics.com/info...2008102005.pdf

NA650

The NA650 is two spaces high and 17” wide by 11” deep. It is the flagship of the Nemesis line. The NA650 features a new, unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 650 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms. This unit has all the features of our NA320, plus edge, gain boost, selectable DI pre/post, front panel DI level control, as well as a smooth solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple cabinets. Footswitch available.

Specifications NA650 Manual (124k)
    Power 650 W RMS@2Ω ( 440 W RMS @ 4 ohms and 275 W@8 ohms)
    Distortion <.1%
    Frequency Response 10Hz - 18KHz
    Headroom 3db
    Dimensions 17"w x 3.5 "h x 11"d
    Weight 18 LBS (or a little more)

Attached Files:

2. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    Great head, I owned one of these for a while and never had any problems but they definitely need to recheck their scales as these don't weigh 18 pounds!

3. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    Yes, great head, and probably underrated. Make me an offer!

4. racnsacy

racnsacy

Oct 18, 2007
    Cape Fear NC
    I play this at 2ohms into a DRB115 and a DRB 212, I like it better than my TF or my Ampeg PB800. Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.