1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD F/S Eden Nemesis RS115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wyleeboxer, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyleeboxer

wyleeboxer Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    This combo is small, light, very LOUD, and sounds great! Perfect condition and without a scratch, even though it has been out giggin' I "baby" all my equipment. Fills up small to medium size venues without a problem!

It has not had any problems at all. I had a 4ohm speaker in it most of the time that I've had it, to get the full 320 watts to the single internal speaker, but have since put back in the original 8ohm Eden speaker which still sounds just as good and loud. I was going to have the ext. jack rewired from series to parallel to get all the 320 watts output delivered when I plug in a separate ext. cab, but haven't since I'm not using it lately.

POWER 320 Watts RMS @4Ω
    SPEAKERS 1-ES 1560
    TWEETER T2004
    CROSSOVER 3kHz @ 12dB
    POWER HANDLING 320W RMS
    FREQ. RESPONSE 38hz - 18khz ±2dB
    SENSITIVITY 100dB SPL@1W1M
    IMPEDENCE 8Ω
    DIMENSIONS 24.75"w x 17.25"h x 16.25"d
    WEIGHT 42 LBS

Nemesis EN Series Amplifiers - RS115 Bass Combo

$400 shipped conus, $350 local pick up...

Attached Files:

2. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    pm's replied too...

3. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Bump for a very nifty combo. I owned one for awhile and liked it so much I recommended it to my friend. Years later he's still going strong with his, 500+ gigs and counting. Very flexible in tone, IMO, and a nice compact, portable package.

4. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Consider any trades, bass or mtb?

5. wyleeboxer

Apr 28, 2005
    Orange County, CA
    Sorry guys just sold! Thanks again for your interest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.