1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

F.S./ Eden WT-800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Jan 27, 2005.

1. This one was made in 2002 and is in great working condition. There are a few cosmetic flaws but very minor...I'll e-mail pics to anyone interested. I'll also ship her in a nice two-space rack. Asking $725 + actual shipping. PM me or send e-mail to jazz5757@hotmail.com with questions or pic requests and i'll get right back to you...thanks!

2. Last day before it's off to da' 'Bay....$725 shipped! C'mon folks - this is a great price!

3. sethlow3

sethlow3 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Nashville, Tennessee
    send me an email or pm with pics please.....

4. pm sent! :bassist:

5. If it's available I'd be interested..

6. pm sent.

7. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I can't believe no one has bought this....:confused: :confused:

8. I'm with you there bro! I don't think I've ever seen one sell for less than $700 and this one is not even 3 years old! I'm had a lot of inquiries in the past several days but everyone seems to be cash poor.. :meh:

9. sammy490

sammy490

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas
    Are you concidering any trades?

Mesa 400+ perhaps?

10. Thanks sammy490 but I'm only interested in selling at this point. The short story is that I was going to sell my Aguilar DB 750 to raise some cash and then buy a less expensive amp...then I came to my senses... ;)

11. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    e-mail sent

12. Reply sent.

13. *ON HOLD* :)