Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

F.S./ Eden WT-800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Jan 27, 2005.

1. This one was made in 2002 and is in great working condition. There are a few cosmetic flaws but very minor...I'll e-mail pics to anyone interested. I'll also ship her in a nice two-space rack. Asking $725 + actual shipping. PM me or send e-mail to jazz5757@hotmail.com with questions or pic requests and i'll get right back to you...thanks!

2. Last day before it's off to da' 'Bay....$725 shipped! C'mon folks - this is a great price!

3. sethlow3

sethlow3 Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Nashville, Tennessee
    send me an email or pm with pics please.....

4. pm sent! :bassist:

5. If it's available I'd be interested..

6. pm sent.

7. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I can't believe no one has bought this....:confused: :confused:

8. I'm with you there bro! I don't think I've ever seen one sell for less than $700 and this one is not even 3 years old! I'm had a lot of inquiries in the past several days but everyone seems to be cash poor.. :meh:

9. sammy490

sammy490

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas
    Are you concidering any trades?

Mesa 400+ perhaps?

10. Thanks sammy490 but I'm only interested in selling at this point. The short story is that I was going to sell my Aguilar DB 750 to raise some cash and then buy a less expensive amp...then I came to my senses... ;)

11. Reply sent.