1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD F/S: Epifani 902-C w/ footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by A.Scovanner, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.Scovanner

A.Scovanner Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    You know the amp. It's a beast. This one is very clean. I picked this up here on TB approximately 2 years ago. I've only gigged with it 8-10 times, and I have always kept it in a shock-mount rack case. A couple of the pots sounded fuzzy last time I had in powered on, so it could probably use a cleaning, but is otherwise in perfect working condition.

Asking $1300 shipped ConUS, Int'l buyer to pay actual shipping. I will consider trade (+/- $ as necessary) for unlined fretless 4, preferably Lakland, American P/J or similar.

902 - front. 902 - rear.

2. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
  3. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Bump

4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    Free bump.

Let me know if you want to sell the footswitch separately.

5. BUMP. Wish you would consider other trades as I have a TON of great gear including high end basses, guitars and drums. Anyway enjoy the free bump for this great amp (I have one already and it is so clean and articulate). BUMP!

6. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks, gonna try to keep them together for now, but we'll see....anything's possible.

I've been absolutely drooling over your MVP-5 since you posted it F/S. Wish I had the scratch to make up the difference. Always wanted to give one of those a whirl.

7. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Bump

8. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Bump

9. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    ...nuther bump

10. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks for the trade offers that I have received thus far. Keep 'em coming!

11. Bump for an absolute beast of an amp....this thing is FEROCIOUS. When only 1800w of massive tone will do, accept no substitutes. :D Good luck with the transaction!

12. Liltoes

Liltoes

Mar 10, 2011
    Boston
    I put a used one on layaway today. It's been on Guitar Center's website for a few days. They emailed me some pictures. Unit is in great shape. $959 with the foot-switch and Guitar Center's return policy. Would you be willing to offer a better deal? I'd be glad to pick your's up instead.

13. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    OK, I've ignored this thread for a couple weeks but I have a deal in the works and I gotta get this amp gone.

Fire sale time: amp w/ foot switch $1125 no fee shipped to lower 48, $1450 also gets you a bad-ass AeroCase shock mount rack custom made for this very amp.

14. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Bump / price drop

15. A.Scovanner

Jan 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    ttt

16. A.Scovanner