1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN BASS AUDIOPHILE HD-500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rapisme, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Traded!!!!!

Thanks all!!!
    PENDING TRADE..

THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS..

1,050.00 shipped for the whole unit!!!!

For trade or sale is a very good condition Musicman 500HD head w/ footswitch. Very light wear, functions perfectly. Right here on TB the reviews are pretty easy to find. I will attached actual pic's of the rig up later. Mine is the one where the footswitch input is in the back.

Here's a note..

The HD-500 will provide warm, punchy mids, bright, clear highs and a rich bottom end. It features a tube pre-amp section with active and passive inputs, adjustable gain from zero to 45dB, separate series and parallel effects loops, and two foot-switchable four-band EQ channels. The exclusive Loudspeaker Variable Response (LVR) circuit provides an adjustable high-frequency cutoff control, allowing today's full range speaker enclosures to emulate the warm sound of vintage speaker cabs. The power amp section of the HD-500 is designed specifically for bass guitar output and delivers 500 watts of clean power into 4 ohms. It includes a built-in limiter with selectable release time. The HD-500 retails for $1,299.

The Audiophile Bass Systems speaker enclosures include: Which i also have.. HD-210 and HD-212

Will break up system if I have to but would prefer not to.
    Consider that you getting something not often found and sounds amazing..!

Reason for selling is i need the money.
    I'm willing to part with the whole rig for $1,100.00 shipped in the CONUS only.

$550 shipped in the lower 48. Will accept Paypal e-check, Cashiers Check or Money Order.

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    You forgot to add these were built in Italy by MarkBass. I used to own one of these and it sounded great.

3. These seem most similar to the MB R500s.

Ive owned 2 or 3 EBMM HD500s. Great amp.

4. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Nice rig. I'm tempted but need to shuffle around some gear first.

5. bump for some great cabs, no experience with the amp sorry. but very solid 210.

6. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Bump..

Price drop..

7. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Couple more

8. Rapisme