1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD f/s: Euphonic Audio iAmp 800C combo (price drop)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Doc Halo, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc Halo

Doc Halo Musician, heal thyself.

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    For sale: A Euphonic Audio iAmp800 combo in near-perfect condition. It features the legendary iAmp 800 amplifier and a CXL112 cabinet in a single, easy-to-transport unit.

Price: $1000 plus shipping. US Post Office money order or PayPal. CONUS only. Thanks, but no trades.

Please note that I am willing to travel up to two hours from Nashville to meet my buyer.

Details: I purchased this combo from Bob Gollihur in the summer of 2004 for just under $1800.00. It has seen very little use since then, and is in perfect condition except for a small ding at the bottom of the cabinet near the left rear wheel and a little bit of wear on the wheels themselves.

Like all EA products, the iAmp 800 combo is renowned for its detailed accuracy, extensive tone shaping characteristics, and exemplary build quality. On its own, it is suitable for small- to medium-sized venues; with an extension cab, it can fill the largest hall.

(Note: I have a CXL 112 extension cab that I would be willing to sell to whomever purchases the combo. The price of the combo and the extension cab would be $1375 plus shipping.)

The unit has built-in wheel and a detachable, telescoping handle at the rear; it is finished with a durable textured coating. It measures 20.75"H x 17"W x 15"D and weighs 59 lbs.

Amp specs and TB reviews of the iAmp 800 can be found here

Cabinet specs and TB reviews of the CXL 112 cab can be found here.

Here are a couple of pics, with others available upon request:

Attached Files:

2. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    PM sent

3. Robin Ruscio

Robin Ruscio Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2003
    Denver, CO, USA
    PM sent

4. Doc Halo

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    And PM replied.

5. Bass Junkie

Bass Junkie

Nov 3, 2009
    Florida
    Is the extension cab a CXL112 or a CXL112L?

6. Doc Halo

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    It's a CXL112. I have to say that, along with the iAmp 800C, it makes for a killer stack: it sounds amazing, travels easily, and has a wonderfully small footprint. I'll try to post pics later this evening.

7. Doc Halo

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Two more pics of the iAmp 800C, this time with the CXL112. The second pic gives you some idea of how compact this rig is!

Attached Files:

8. Doc Halo

Oct 10, 2004
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Up!

9. lvdave

lvdave

Sep 22, 2010
    Las Vegas, NV
    Is it still available?

10. Doc Halo