1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S F-Bass BN5 Custom Bass/Brown Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by churchpark, May 6, 2010.

1. churchpark

churchpark

Jun 21, 2007
    This a 6 month old BN5 F-Bass that I purchased from The BassExchange that I need to sell, for I have too many axes around the house, "Says Mama?".

I installed the perfect ramp and will also include one for the mid pickup location. This particular amp under neck had many complements. Some say its a better
    configuration than the high dollar ones from George's shop.

As for the bass, it has an awesome tone capability. If you know about F-Bass guitars, then do not leave this special out of its quality and build. Its a true solid bass. Strings has been set for low action, wth a high-end string tree installed. I just hated how high the strings come from the manufacture being so high from the head base. I am including all the most photos that I can.

This pricing is as low as I will go. Original cost was $2800. I am selling it for $2500 and $50 shipping in US in land states only. PM me for more info and photos if interested. I though that I could put more than the present ones. And you do need to see them. "Awesome!" Go to makers site for more on specs. Come with original paperwork and F-Bass gig bag.

2. crdasilva

crdasilva

Feb 10, 2008
    weight?

3. churchpark

churchpark

Jun 21, 2007
    I'm dropping the price to $2550 FINAL

And the weight is 9.2lbs :bassist: